Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Update!!!

I am finally caught up on posting, its been a while. Just to let everyone know we are still waiting for our paper orders but should have them by the end of next week. When we leave here in November we will be making a trip to Texas for a couple weeks and then onto England. I don't have our new address yet but once I do I will email everyone and also email a different email address that will be current. We will also be making a trip to North Dakota in April for Tammy's wedding, we hope to visit with everyone while we are home. If anything changes I will keep you informed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gruenes said...

Do you know how long you will be in England for? I hope your trip to TX and move to England go smoothly.

Michelle

9:03 PM  
Blogger Untermeyer said...

We will be in England for 3 years and if we like it we may try to extend.

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant seem to get ahold of Jeff @ work so as soon as yall get orders you can email me @ cbreaux28@gmail.com and will set up everything for you. If you have any questions shoot me an email.

Chris

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for new pictures!!!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home